Helping organisations to innovate
Since our journey began as a Mobile and Drupal specialist in 2013, we've been driven by a passion to push boundaries and innovate.
Each day, we're committed to evolving and refining our approach, especially in innovation and digital technology.
We believe in the transformative power of combining good innovative strategy and high-quality execution.
Our goal? To empower businesses and organizations to thrive.
From designing and supporting some of the most well-used banking apps in Singapore to helping the world's best river cruise to innovate, digitalise, and achieve a multi-fold increase in digital revenues, our track record speaks to our dedication to innovative growth and excellence.
Joy sits at the heart of Red Airship's culture and drives everything we do.
This sense of joy has helped us shape a workplace where every crew member feels safe to experiment, learn, and grow. It's a place where making mistakes is part of the learning process, where everyone's ideas and opinions are valued, and where work is synonymous with happiness and fun.
We believe that joy brings out the best in us, enabling us to produce our finest work.
Maintaining this joyful atmosphere requires diligent effort and high levels of competency, but every member of the Red Airship crew is deeply committed to this cause. Together, we strive to uphold and nurture an environment that is rich in joy and conducive to our collective and individual success.
- We take joy seriously - it is not just a word but a belief that creates possibilities. We celebrate everyone's uniqueness, strengths, blindspots and all. We treat each other kindly and respectfully.
- We strive for excellence and challenge ourselves to be better. We seek new knowledge and learn new skills to stay relevant.
- We keep our minds open and respectful of different perspectives. We experiment with new ideas.
- We take ownership of our work and commit to delivering our promises. We seek and give help to one another.
- We communicate openly and honestly with our clients, vendors and one another. We own up when we screw up.
- We experiment relentlessly to find what works and improve our processes. We are not afraid of change.