Help us build the most joyful product
development team in Asia
We are looking for individuals who love working with people and software to solve challenging problems. We provide coffee, time for side-projects, and a workplace built on openness and joy. Read about our culture
Who are we interested in?
- Developers with good fundamentals and never afraid to pick up new technologies and languages.
- UI / UX specialists, or,
- People with a keen sense of observation and propensity for empathy.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who is responsible for crafting great user experience for some of the company’s products and defining how the product is laid out.
This position is available as a permanent position.
- Work closely with design team to iterate and arrive at the best experience for the critical journeys we are designing for
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team / client and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Deliver testable prototype, wireframe, mockup, screenflow and detailed design specifications.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years experience working in digital design.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints, business and user needs.
- Proven ability in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams on technical implementation.
- Experience with Agile mindset, SCRUM methodology.
Extra Points for:
- Experience in conducting user research.
- Experience in building and testing prototypes with users is a plus.
This position is available instantly. All applications will be treated confidentially.Apply